Tuesday, August 07, 2007

sharing is good

LATELY, GMAN HAS BEEN SPENDING A LOT OF TIME WITH BJAM. THIS HAS PARTICULARLY RESULTED IN SHARING OF PROBLEMS...

Gman: I have bad news.
Bjam: about me?
Gman: no, its about me.
Bjam: phew, good! For a second I was concerned.

BJAM PAYS CAREFUL ATTENTION TO DETAILS AND TRIES TO GIVE GMAN A CLEAR PERSPECTIVE ON THINGS...

Gman: I got a call from my company.
Bjam: did they fire you?
Gman: NO!! they offered me a job in another country.
Bjam: so they don’t need you here anymore and they actually fired you?
Gman: NOOOOO!!! They offered me a better opportunity.
Bjam: you see, gman!! Ignoring the problem won’t make it go away.

BJAM OFTEN EMPATHISES WITH GMAN AND LETS HIM KNOW THAT BJAM IS ALWAYS THERE FOR HIM, COME WHAT MAY!!

Gman: I am sad because I won’t be seeing you again.
Bjam: did you say sad or glad?

AND FINALLY, GMAN FEELS GOOD AFTER HIS CONVERSATIONS WITH BJAM...

Bjam: so you are saying that your company is giving you a “better opportunity” and that you will have to go and leave your “good friends”.
Gman: yes.
Bjam: and this makes you sad?
Gman: It did, before I had this conversation.
Bjam: I am really happy that I could help you.

0 comments: