Friday, August 10, 2007

gman... an introduction

Early morning
6:30AM

GMAN IS A MORNING PERSON, BUT APPARENTLY HIS ROOMIE, VANNY ISN'T. HOWEVER GMAN'S ENERGY GIVES VANNY AN AMAZING START TO A BEAUTIFUL DAY, EVERYDAY.

Gman: ♫Morning is here...the morning is here...sunshine is here..daaaaaa morning is here...♫
Vanny: gmpf.. pumpf..
Gman: Great is the Lord, great is his creation ... Look at the beeeauuutiful morning sky, look at the trees, the brids ..Wow vanny...
Vanny: grrr...
Gman: I really thank God for the things he does...
!!FART!!
Vanny: Oh God!! why me? Why do you do this to me?

Drive to the office
9:00AM

GMAN LOVES TO DRIVE DOWN TO HIS OFFICE AND USUALLY HE DROPS VANNY ON THE WAY.

Gman: want me to drop you to your office?
Vanny: Lord! No.
Gman: com’on we’ll take the highway. Nothing goes wrong there.
Vanny: I wish I was dead already.

AT THE APARTMENT PARKING

Gman: did you bring the car keys?
Vanny: it’s your car!

GMAN GOES BACK TO THE APARTMENT AND GETS THE KEYS

Gman: did I tell you that we need to go to the gas station first?
Vanny: No, but I assumed that we need.
Vroom...
Gman: ♫ dooo-daa-dee-dee-lee-paa-poo-poo ♫

LOUD NOISE AND A TIRE GO FLAT

Vanny: the tire is flat!
Gman: so should we get regular or extra premium?
Vanny: Your tire has gone flat!
Gman: Bjam is giving me a hard time these days. It’s becoming as hard as steering this stupid wheel.
Vanny: Gman! Have I ever told you that you are mentally handicap?
Gman: hmm... never thought of myself that way. Pretty cool huh!!

AT THE PETROL PUMP. WHILE GMAN WENT TO THE ATM TO GET SOME CASH, VANNY GOT THE FLAT TIRE REPLACED. GMAN DROPS VANNY AND REACHED OFFICE

to be continued...

2 comments:

Anonymous 2:08 PM  
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Gaumau 3:11 PM  
This comment has been removed by the author.