Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Japan... here I come!

I am fairly certain that things don't just happen. At least not in my case. Japan happened because of a perfect series of events, viz:

1. My resignation(from my current job),
2. My boss's resignation,
3. My current employer offers Indonesia and
4. A person who just happened to be my advisor that very day because my closest friend was at home due to some emergency.

I can assure you that if any "one" of these things would not have taken place in the order that they did, Japan would'nt have happened.

Consider these scenarios:

Scenario#1: Only event 1 had occurred.
Outcome: I would've been in Gurgaon with a new job.

Scenario#2: Event 1 followed by event 2.
Outcome: I would've been in in Gurgaon with a new job.

Scenario#3: Event 1 followed by event 2 and then event 3.
Outcome: I would've been in Indonesia

Scenario#4: Event 1 followed by event 2 then event 3 and finally event 4
Outcome: You know the outcome, don't you?

So, Japan... here I come.

0 comments: