Thursday, August 16, 2007

Vanny and Paddy

VANNY IS IN LOVE WITH PADDY. THEY BOTH PLAN TO MARRY SOON, WITH EACH OTHER OF COURSE. AND OFTEN THEY ARE MAKING THEIR WEDDING PLANS.

Paddy: So this is what the wedding hall will look like.
Vanny: Wow!! How much time did you consume in making this?
Paddy: Just a few hours, but that’s not the topic of discussion here. You need to focus here vanny otherwise you’ll mess up.
Vanny: Huh!!
Paddy: So during the entire “operation holy matrimony” your code name will be “BEE” and I’ll be called “PDF”. Exactly at 1823 hrs you’ll have to sneak into the hall through the main entrance, remember no one should notice your presence.
ARE YOU WITH ME!!
Paddy: I’ll make a grand entry at 1845hrs and divert people’s attention. Any questions?
Vanny: Is this model made of themocole?
Paddy: This is once in a life time opportunity for you BEE. You mess this up and I’ll make you regret for the rest of your life.

AFTER A FEW HOURS OF METICULOUS PLANNING EVERY DETAIL IS LAYED DOWN

Vanny: So what is our wedding date PDF?
Paddy: Do you want me to cry?

3 comments:

Paul Monclair 11:31 PM  

hi!! hey this is my last night in India....

I will miss you man, we have to keep in touch, ok?

bye! (and my collegues haev given me a Kurtha, I'll send you some pics!!!)

Anonymous 2:43 PM  

very entertaining, gman! keep up the good work!

Anonymous 7:29 AM  

some of us are dying for the next post! c'mon, gau mau!!