Tuesday, August 14, 2007

technically genius...

OFTEN BJAM LANDS UP WITH SOME PROBLEM AND GMAN FIXES IT UP AND THEN BJAM IS ALL PRAISES FOR GMAN...

Gman: So I fixed up your car
Bjam: Wow! that’s great how did you do it?
Gman: Well I turned it on.
Bjam: Wow!! You are a genius.
Gman: Its no big deal
Bjam: Yeah, for a genius like you.
Gman: Nah! I am not that smart.
Bjam: So you are saying that I am dumb?
Gman: I didn’t say that...
Bjam: But you were thinking...
Gman: What... what the... I mean noo... That was not even in my mind.
Bjam: Oh shut up gman, you can’t just go about saying things and then say that you didn’t say it. I am upset gman.. I didn’t expect this from you...
Gman: I am sorry... I would never say anything like that again.
Bjam: You ought to be.

AFTER A FEW DAYS

Gman: My computer won’t work properly
Bjam: Did you try turning it on
Gman: Wow!! You are such a genious.
Bjam: I am and you are so dumb.

2 comments:

Paul Monclair 6:29 PM  

Gman, you really are a genious !!

Gaumau 12:14 PM  

i know :-)