Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Family Pressure

AT GMAN'S AGE THE ONLY TOPIC OF CONVERSATION BETWEEN GMAN AND HIS PARENTS IS HIS MARRIAGE.

Mom: I want to talk to you.
Gman: It wasn't me. I swear.
Mom: I wanted to talk about your marriage but first tell me what have you done now?
Gman: I meant, "Iee-twas-ant-me-iswe-ar" that's japanese mom. It means, "Yes please, go on, i am listening."
Mom: Anyway.
Gman: Phew.

USUALLY THE CONVERSATION STARTS WITH PARENTS ASKING GMAN ABOUT HIS FUTURE PLANS.

Dad: I think you've already messed up your life enough now get married and complete the process.
Mom: What!!
Dad: No! I mean "Nowge-tmar-ried-an-dcomp-lete-thep-roc-ess" that's japanese.
Mom: Shut up.

THIS CONVERSATION MOVES ON TO A HEALTHY DISCUSSION WHERE EVERY MEMBER OF THE FAMILY GETS TO PUT UP HIS VIEW POINT.

Mom: I want a sweet-homely-adorable girl.
Dad: She should be well educated.
Mom: And should be a good cook.
Dad: And should respect elders.
Mom: So it is done, gman will marry by this spring.
Gman: Does anybody care what i want?
Mom: Oh keep quiet, you are just a kid.

GMAN GOT HIS CHANCE AND HE MADE THE MOST OF IT...

Gman: Mom-dad, i've got big plans for my life. BIG!!
Dad: Like what?
Gman: Laa...aaa...e..e..i...k.aa..a getting marr...i..eeeid..

FINALLY, WHEN HIS PARENTS ARE GONE, GMAN INTROSPECTS...

Why can't i just marry, whats the problem with me?
I guess i am so career oriented?
Heck...
I think i am waiting for the "perfect girl".
Ha ha ha...
Am I gay?
Oh shoot... its been 25 years and i haven't been involved in a relationship with a single girl. WHOA MAY BE I AM GAY!!

6 comments:

Sangeet Paul 1:53 PM  

quite a playwright, eh? :)

Sangeet Paul 2:01 PM  

hehe

Gaumau 2:54 PM  

thanx :)

Anonymous 7:17 PM  

brilliant! except the last part was a bit worrying... :)

Gaumau 10:11 PM  

don't worry everything is fine ;)

Unknown 2:15 PM  

Awesome dude.. keep the g**d work going.. :)