Wednesday, September 02, 2009

Random Thoughts and Scribbles

Sometimes I feel guilty for not posting on this blog on a regular basis. I guess one of the reason is that I try to put what I think are my best ideas and thoughts, things that make sense and meaning, are complete, and if all of the above are in order then I need time to give words to those ideas so that every thing looks good.

All this has ultimately resulted in a nearly dead blog. But I can assure you that this blog is anything but dead, I'm always thinking about it, it's just a lot of stuff ends up just as a mere idea in my head or a scribble in the writer and saved as a draft. So, most of the time when I have a good idea either it's incomplete or it's not making much sense or I don't find enough time to put it in decent words.

I've decided to turn things around a bit and put those raw ideas into incomplete stories. Random thoughts even though they may sound stupid or ridiculous, things that come into my head, reflections, mental notes that I make while waiting for the train or while walking across a road intersection or while shopping. Things that I've learned, things that made me say Ahh!, perspectives, opinions, and many more things.

Just think that I'll be writing this to a friend to whom I just wish to say - I wish you were here.

3 comments:

Unknown 8:59 PM  
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown 8:59 PM  
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown 9:02 PM  

It looks like there's going to be atleast one post a week...if you implement what you've decided