Sunday, September 06, 2009

Love Story - Part 2

Gman: Hey DCat! I had to ask you something.
Dcat: Ok shoot.

GMAN TAKES OUT HIS REVOLVER AND POINTS IT AT DCAT

Dcat: (Screaming) NO!! I meant ask what you had to.
Gman: Oh! you better be careful with your words Dcat Ok
Dcat: (Phew) Ok.
Gman: Anyway, I just wanted to ask you about the picnic last Sunday. I hope you had fun.
Dcat: Well yeah! on one hand I had really had fun but on the other hand I was bored to death.
Gman: Oh! so you were multitasking huh! cool.
Dcat: No! I mean, I met so many new people so that was fun but it would've been better if there were a few friends. And you were busy running and jumping around with others.
Gman: I didn't know you were missing me so much. How about we hang out sometime tomorrow evening?
Dcat: Are you asking me out on a date?
Gman: Not exactly!! I got a new g-mobile and I wanted to show off.
Dcat: Ok!! let me see what you've got. See you tomorrow.

LATER THAT NIGHT

Dcat (to herself, while jumping on the bed): Yipppeee!!!

DCAT CALLS RTINI.

Dcat: Guess what? I am going out on a date with Gman tomorrow. Yippeee!!
Rtini: Way to go girl!

to be continued...

3 comments:

Debbie 9:48 PM  

Interesting...mmmm.. waiting for part 3

Gaumau 5:07 AM  

I wonder if you have any inputs for the nxt part!

VishalD. 4:52 PM  

RTINI is too obvious. You might as well use her real name. :p