Sunday, June 14, 2009

The Love Story

THIS IS THE STORY OF HOW DCAT AND GMAN GOT TOGETHER.

ATTEMPT NO. 1

AT THE CHURCH.

Dcat: Hey Gman!
Gman: What?
Dcat: No, nothing.
Gman: Nothing what?
Dcat: Nothing.. drop it
Gman: ok
Dcat: (to herself) This shouldn't be this hard.

ATTEMPT NO. 2

THE PHONE CALL.

(WHILE DCAT WAS ON THE PHONE PADDY WALKS INTO DCAT'S ROOM AND THIS IS WHAT SHE HEARD.)

Dcat: Hi Gman.
Dcat: I was just thinking about you.
Dcat: No! No! I am not joking
Dcat: Seriously.
Dcat: That'll be wonderful.
Dcat: Ok bye.

Paddy: Wow! girl what's going on with you two?
Dcat: No nothing. What are you talking about?
Paddy: Come on you can't fool me. I heard everything you just said on the phone.
Dcat: Oh no. You've got it completely wrong. This is what happened

Dcat: (dialing no.)
RING RING.
Dcat: Hi Gman.
RING RING
Dcat: I was thinking about you.
RING RING
Dcat: No! No! I am not joking.
HELLO THIS IS GMAN I AM NOT AT HOME RIGHT NOW.
Dcat: Seriously!
ANYWAY MY PHONE HAS A CALLER ID SO YOU DON'T HAVE TO LEAVE YOUR NO. OR A MESSAGE JUST HANG UP AND I'LL CALL YOU BACK.
Dcat: That'll be wonderful.
THANK YOU.
Dcat: Ok bye.

Paddy: Oh!
Dcat: (to Paddy) Why is this so hard.

TO BE CONTINUED...

2 comments:

Absconding 5:26 AM  

Waiting eagerly - not really. I just wanted to comment. :) I found it to be quite funny! :)

Gaumau 4:25 PM  

thanks for the comment.