Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Deal!!


Usually, Gman doesn't buy new stuff. The reasons being obvious, you might have noticed in the previous blog posts. So, Gman mostly uses Vanny's stuff or has to buy from him in case Vanny banishes Gman from using his stuff.

Recently Gman was interested in buying Vanny's wedding ring.

Gman: That ring is awesome man, I want to buy it.
Vanny: Sure man, anything for you.
Gman: I'll give 20,000.
Vanny: 25,000
Gman: 22,000
Vanny: 24,000
Gman: 26,000
Gman: No! 25,000
Vanny: 25,000
Gman: Deal!!
Vanny: Deal!!
Gman: (to himself) ha ha ha (sinister laugh)
Vanny: (to himself) ha ha ha (sinister laugh)

LATER THAT DAY...

Paddy: How could you sell my ring?
Vanny: Don't worry, I'll steal it back.

SOMEWHERE ELSE (AT THE SAME TIME)...

Gman: Damn it! I could have stolen it.

1 comments:

b4barny 9:40 AM  

man this one is really good...kept laughing for sometime....ha ha :)
excellent.
Barnabas